The CSDA Continuing Education Council is proud to present its
2017-2018 CE Package Program.
Click here to download the printer-friendly PDF of the full 2017-2018 brochure which includes speaker names, course dates, course titles and descriptions.
Click here for a one-page list of dates, speakers and topics that can easily be posted in the office.
Click here for the Speaker’s bios.
- Click the button below to begin your registration.
Your User ID is your ADA number (All Dentists and Dental Students)
- If you are not a member of the ADA, click the link "Create an Account"
- Enter your password
If you forgot your password, click the link "Reset your password here"
2017-2018 CSDA Continuing Education Package Program
The following courses will be held at the Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville:
(Each Package Program course is worth 6 CE credits.)
September 13, 2017
Gerard Chiche, DDS – “Smile Design, Bonding and Esthetic Materials Update”
October 11, 2017
Gary Kadi – “I'm Not Bossy, I Just Have Better Ideas”
November 8, 2017
Harold Crossley, DDS, PhD – “A Medley of Clinical and Practical Dental Pharmacology”
January 10, 2018
Vincent Kokich, Jr., DMD – “Interdisciplinary Collaboration: An Approach to Optimize Outcomes for Patients with Compromised Dental Esthetics”
February 7, 2018
The CT Society of Periodontists - The New Era of Periodontal Therapy: Treating the "Mixed" Dentition of Teeth/Implants – a Four Topic Lecture
- Michael Sonick, DMD – “Remember, We Can Still Save Teeth”
- Gregory Toback, DMD – “The Realities of Ailing Implants: Does Anything Really Work?”
- Vincent LaPorta, DDS – “Gingival Augmentation: 101 Ways to Grow Gums”
- Lawrence Gelb, DDS – “LANAP = True Periodontal Regeneration, the Future is Now”
March 14, 2018
George Priest, DMD – “Contemporary Alternatives for Edentulous Implant Patients”
April 11, 2018
J. William Robbins, DDS – “A New Vision of Dental Diagnosis and Treatment Planning”
A special thanks to our generous 2017-2018 CE Package Program Supporters!
Click on any company name in the list to be redirected to their website.
PerioChip (all seven courses)
Southridge Technology (all seven courses)
York Dental Lab (all seven courses)
Zimmer Biomet (all seven courses)
Delta Dental of NJ and CT (September, October, February, March, April)
Integrity Systems & Solutions (September, November, January, February, March)
Rosenberg Orthodontics (September, October, January, April)
Almonte Fallago Group (November, April)
Bank of America (September, October)
Dental Works (October)
Dentsply Sirona Restorative (September)
Fortress Insurance Company (September, March)
SurfCT.com (October, February)
Location & Directions:
All Package Program CE courses are held at the Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville.
Click here for driving directions.
Click here for the CE Requirements.
A note to non-CT licensees: Please be advised that the clinical content of CSDA course offerings is designed to meet Connecticut’s State Dental Practice Act. Out-of-state participants should refer to the laws governing their jurisdiction before incorporating any new information into practice.
THE CSDA IS PROUD TO BE A RECOGNIZED ADA CERP PROVIDER.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The CSDA’s continuing education programs are also accepted by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) for Fellowship and Mastership credit. The current term for both is 11/1/15 through 12/31/19.
Why ADA CERP is important when searching for CE:
- Select quality CE with confidence.
- CE providers are evaluated in 14 aspects of CE program quality by the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition.
- All U.S. licensing jurisdictions with CE requirements for licensure renewal accept credits offered by ADA CERP recognized providers.
- Once approved, providers are held accountable for maintaining high standards through periodic reevaluation.