Updates in Our Daily Bread and Butter of Customized Diagnostics and the Essentials of Business
Presenter: Lou Graham, DDS
In-Person at the Aqua Turf
(556 Mulberry St. Plantsville, CT 06479)
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
6 CE CREDITS
***This course satisfies one hour of mandatory CE for CT dentists.
This course will highlight the steps towards incorporating the new standards for diagnostics into today’s initial and recall exams and how it all fits together for far better treatment outcomes and treatment plan acceptance.
Customizing diagnostics for each patient and to their own risk factors:
- Importance of incorporating 3D CBCT imaging.
- How artificial intelligence in 2D X-rays assists hygienist and doctors in creating “the experience”.
- Introducing the latest in caries and plaque diagnostics into simple pathways for daily integration.
New patients and recall patients are our lifelines and we will dive deep into:
- Why In-office dental plans are a must today to limit your PPO.
- The morning huddle, the essential ingredient to lowering the stress.
- Analytics and why they are so important to every practice
About the Presenter:
Lou Graham, DDS is an internationally recognized lecturer extensively involved in continuing education for dental professionals. His lectures focus on incorporating current clinical advancements through “conservative dentistry.” He emphasizes the same concepts he practices: dental health diagnosis, treatment plans for medically compromised patients, conservative treatment, cosmetic dentistry, and customized approaches to periodontal care, implants and laser dentistry. Dr. Graham is the founder of Catapult Education, a continuing education company whose philosophy and programs use contemporary, interactive formats to integrate time-proven conservative dentistry with 21st century materials and techniques.