The CSDA Continuing Education Council is proud to present its
2018-2019 CE Package Program.
to download the printer-friendly PDF of the 2018-2019 brochure which includes speakers names, course dates, course titles and descriptions. Click here
for a one-page list of dates, speakers and topics that can easily be posted in the office.
- Click the button below to begin your registration
- Your User ID is your ADA number (All Dentists and Dental Students)
- If you are not a member of the ADA, click the link "Create an Account"
- Enter your password
If you forgot your password, click the link "Reset your password here"
Here are the remaining courses in CSDA’s 2018-2019 CE Package Program series:
(Each Package Program course is worth 6 CE credits.)
January 9, 2019
"Dentistry for the 21st Century: The Integrative Approach"
- Christel Autuori, RDH, RYT, MA, FAADH - "Holistic and Integrative Medicine in Dentistry: An Introduction and General Overview"
- Deron Drumm - "A Holistic Approach to Health and Well Being: A Personal Journey"
- Jeanne Fuqua, ND LAc - "Your Patient is Doing WHAT?!"
- Cathie Collier, RDH, MS - "How to Create the Ultimate Patient Experience"
February 13, 2019
John A. Svirsky, DDS, Med - "Come In and Catch It: The Review That Sticks" (AM Session); and "Great Cases with New Faces" (PM Session)
March 13, 2019
Henry Gremillion, DDS - "Diagnostic Dilemmas: The Many Faces of Orofacial Pain" (AM Session); and "Considerations of Temporomandibular Disorders in Adults and Children" (PM Session)
April 10, 2019
Derek Hein - "Cutting Edge Dental Products for Clinical Excellence"
A special thanks to our generous 2018-2019 CE Package Program Supporters!
Click on any company name in the list to be redirected to their website.
PerioChip (all seven courses)
York Dental Lab (all seven courses)
Zimmer Biomet (all seven courses)
42 North Dental (October, November, January, February, March, April)
Delta Dental of NJ and CT (September, October, February, March, April)
Integrity Systems & Solutions (October, November, January, February, April)
Murray Kaizer (September, October, February, March, April)
Southridge Technology (October, November, January, April)
Alternative Dental Lab (November, March, April)
Almonte Fallago Group (November, March)
Bank of America (November, January)
Dental Works (September)
Dentsply Sirona (November)
Fortress Insurance Company (September, March)
Henry Schein (November)
M&T Bank (January)
Perio Protect (October)
TD Bank (September)
Location & Directions:
All Package Program CE courses are held at the Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville.
Click here for driving directions.
Click here for the CE Requirements.
A note to non-CT licensees: Please be advised that the clinical content of CSDA course offerings is designed to meet Connecticut’s State Dental Practice Act. Out-of-state participants should refer to the laws governing their jurisdiction before incorporating any new information into practice.
THE CSDA IS PROUD TO BE A RECOGNIZED ADA CERP PROVIDER.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The CSDA’s continuing education programs are also accepted by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) for Fellowship and Mastership credit. The current term for both is 11/1/15 through 12/31/19.
Why ADA CERP is important when searching for CE:
- Select quality CE with confidence.
- CE providers are evaluated in 14 aspects of CE program quality by the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition.
- All U.S. licensing jurisdictions with CE requirements for licensure renewal accept credits offered by ADA CERP recognized providers.
- Once approved, providers are held accountable for maintaining high standards through periodic reevaluation.