CSDA Online CE Has Moved!
The CSDA’s online learning platform provides dental professionals a convenient way to take part in CE at any hour and from anywhere.
- Take part in quality education from your home, office or while traveling.
- Earn your required CE through CSDA, a provider recognized by ADA CERP.
- Start and stop courses, as needed to fit your busy schedule.
Online courses are offered for both required and elective classes. Self-study courses include quizzes that satisfy CE requirements for courses needed for license renewal in Connecticut.
Click the button below and create your account to access CSDA CE Online.
An alternative to the traditional classroom, online CE allows you the convenience of completing your continuing education requirements anytime, anywhere!
CSDA Members: $40 per course ($16 savings!)
Non-CSDA Members: $40 per course (LIMITED TIME OFFER)
Connecticut CE Requirements
Click here to view the State of Connecticut CE requirements for all Dental Professionals.
The Connecticut State Dental Association is proud to be a
recognized ADA CERP Provider.
These continuing education activities have been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between the CT State Dental Association and IMV Limited/DrBicuspid.com.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp
Why ADA CERP is important when searching for CE:
- Select quality CE with confidence.
- CE providers are evaluated in 14 aspects of CE program quality by the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition.
- All U.S. licensing jurisdictions with CE requirements for licensure renewal accept credits offered by ADA CERP recognized providers.
- Once approved, providers are held accountable for maintaining high standards through periodic reevaluation.