CSDA Membership Affinity Programs
The Connecticut State Dental Association leverages the buying power of our members to help them obtain discounts and special offers on a wide range of products or services. Our first responsibility is to our members, so we stipulate that these providers must be responsive to your needs. This includes having enough staff available to answer your calls and getting back to you with a solution in a timely manner as well as having managers who work directly with the CSDA if you are not satisfied with how a problem was resolved. In exchange for our endorsement, these providers agree to give discounts or other special benefits to our members so you can save money or earn rewards on the following products or services. You may click on the name of the company to go directly to that section:
ADA TV Powered by PHBS - ADA TV AHI Travel - Small Group Travel Association Gloves - Disposables Program Bank of America - Practice Finance Solutions CareCredit - Patient Financing Chase - Payment Processing CyraCom - Interpreting Services InTouch - Messages On Hold Lands End - Apparel Mercedes-Benz: Luxury Vehicles Officite - Website Development/Internet Marketing Southridge Technology - Full Service IT Support UPS - Shipping US Bank - Credit Card Whirlpool - Appliances
ADA TV is a user-friendly, high-tech entertainment and marketing system for waiting rooms that empowers a dental practice to customize and stream content that will educate, entertain, and promote your services to patients on the TV located in your reception area.
A small Chromebit computer stick plugs into any flat screen TV HDMI port and connects to your WIFI network. ADA TV is configured to store, stream and receive broadcast presentations configured for your practice.
- Educate patients by streaming popular ADA Toothflix 2.0 patient education videos (English and Spanish) and other tutorials
- Promote your practice with digital marketing signage and information about elective procedures
- Entertain with localized news, weather, sports and entertainment clips from YouTube
- Customize the system with your own videos and promotions
- Includes real time news-feed tickers
Connecticut State Dental Association Members save over $900 in setup and subscription fees.
AHI Travel will send you on the trip of a lifetime. River, land and ocean journeys are based on itineraries that balance the must-see with the road less traveled and include enough flexibility to accommodate individual preferences. All of AHI's programs feature a strong educational component and the goal of presenting worry-free travel experiences that foster a deeper understanding of diverse cultures and natural phenomena by putting travelers in direct touch with local people and cultures.
- February 21-March 4, 2019 – Wonders of Peru, featuring an Amazon Cruise
- March 2-11, 2019 – Israel
- April 8-16, 2019 – Dutch Waterways
- April 13-27, 2019 – Japan Cruise, An Intimate Look
- May 16-24, 2019 – Spain: Andalucia in a Parado
- May 19-30, 2019 – Journey along the Elbe
- June 4-12, 2019 – Italy’s Magnificent Lake District
- June 13-21, 2019 – Greece
- July 15-26, 2019 – Romance of the Douro River
- July 20-28, 2019 – Normandy ~Honfleur: 75th Anniversary of D-Day
- July 25-August 2, 2019 – Canadian Rockies
- September 25-October 4, 2019 – Sketches of Sicily
- September 28-October 11, 2019 – Singapore Thailand and Angkor Wat
- September 29-October 14, 2019 – Grand Danube Passage
- October 7-18, 2019 – Croatia & the Dalmatian Coast
- October 9-24, 2019 – Cruise the Heart of Europe
With over 50 years of experience, AHI Travel is proud to have become one of the leading group travel companies in the world by establishing a reputation for excellence in service, quality and value.
ADA Members that book trips with AHI will receive a special $250 member discount, personalized customer service and assistance preparing for all aspects of the trip, and the opportunity to attend a dentistry related reception.
CSDA’s endorsed disposables program, administered by Association Gloves & Supplies, brings you high-quality products at an exceptional value, access to an easy recurring order program and great personal service. Reduce the cost of high-use products like gloves, masks, and dental supplies such as headrest covers, tray liners, bibs, prophy angles and paste, saliva ejectors, air/water syringe tips, sterilization bags, surface wipes and much, much more!
You’ll find national brands like Crosstex, Microflex, Halyard Health, Sempermed, Innovative Healthcare Corp, Cranberry, BeeSure and PlakSmaker at solid values. Association Gloves is endorsed by 23 dental associations. The CSDA now makes this purchasing option available to you as a member benefit.
Our program delivers value. Compare prices and see for yourself. Earn a $5 gift card as a thank-you for your first order.
Association Gloves & Supplies continues to offer great values on gloves and masks, and deep discounts on other close-out dental supplies. The savings below are available during the second quarter of 2019.
• Cranberry Carbon nitrile: Buy 7 boxes get 3 free: $82.00 per case total cost.
• Cranberry Transcend nitrile: Buy 8 boxes get 2 free: $119.50 per case total cost.
• Cranberry Revo200 nitrile: Buy 9 boxes get 1 free: $107.50 per case total cost.
• BeeSure Glacier nitrile: Buy 9 boxes get 1 free: $130.00 per case total cost.
• BeeSure Forest nitrile: Buy 9 boxes get 1 free: $130.00 per case total cost.
• Halyard Health AquaSoft, Lavender, Sterling and Safeskin Purple nitrile gloves: Buy 9 boxes get 1 free.
• Cranberry Carbon Level 3 equivalent, buy 6 boxes, get 2 free. $68.25 per case total cost.
• Buy 8 get 2 FREE on all Halyard Health earloop masks.
• Buy 7 get 1 FREE on:
• Cranberry Repel, $61.25 per case total cost.
• Cranberry 360 Level 2 and Level 3, $74 per case total cost.
• BeeSure Floral Level 2 equivalent, $51 per case total cost.
Visit associationgloves.com to see our low prices on assorted dental supplies that we are closing out of our product line. Shop now to take advantage of these great values on products like etch, temporary crown and bridge materials, X-ray film, phosphor plates and much more. When they’re gone, they’re gone!
To place an order by phone, please call 877-484-6149 or shop online at associatongloves.com.
When you need financing for your dental practice, you want to work with someone who understands your industry. For over twenty years, Bank of America Practice Solutions has helped dentists across the nation reach their goals through smart financial solutions* and expert guidance. Whether you own a practice or are just getting started, we can provide customized financial help for your short-term needs and long-term aspirations.
Purchase and start-up:
- Practice sales and purchases
- New practice start-ups
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate products§
Growth and restructuring:
- Improvement and expansion financing
- Equipment financing
- Practice debt consolidation†
Expert guidance. Personal attention. Real solutions.
Association members receive 50% reduction in loan administration fees.‡ To learn more, call us toll free at 800.497.6076 Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. You can also visit bankofamerica.com/practicesolutions for more information or to schedule a phone consultation.
* All programs are subject to credit approval and loan amounts are subject to credit worthiness. Some restrictions may apply.
§ 51% owner occupancy required.
† Bank of America may prohibit use of account to pay off or pay down another Bank of America account.
‡ To be eligible for this reduction, applicants must provide association name and membership number at time of approval.
Bank of America is a registered trademark of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America Practice Solutions is a division of Bank of America, N.A. ©2016 Bank of America Corporation | ARY5L9C6
When patients have an out-of-pocket cost for their dental needs, having special financing available through the CareCredit healthcare credit card may help more accept recommended care.
To help make great financial conversations easier, CareCredit provides free training and resources, many developed in conjunction with leading dental educators, including:
- Insights, ideas and proven strategies that help solve key practice issues such as failed appointments, overhead and attracting new patients.
- FREE Script Kit:Let’s Talk – Tips for Great Patient Financial Conversations.
- And more.
Ready to enroll? Call 800-800-5759 or visit carecredit.com/dentistry/.
Already accept CareCredit? Get connected to free resources by calling your Practice Development Team at 800-859-9975, option 1, then 6.
It’s never been simpler to receive payment for your services.
Chase provides thousands of dentists with exceptional service and technology for payment processing. They offer clear and transparent pricing with no hidden fees and no long-term contracts1. Enrollment is quick and simple, and their EMV terminal accepts all kinds of payment options including letting your patients pay quickly and safely with just the wave or tap of a bankcard.
Learn more call: 800-618-1666
1Certain restrictions may apply. Not all businesses may qualify for Month-to-month or No Long-Term Contract, such as businesses who: require processing capabilities in multiple currencies, process over $5 million in annual credit/debit card sales or have certain software or connectivity requirements. Qualifying businesses may terminate their contract at any time by providing 30 days’ written notice. Businesses who receive a promotional consideration from Chase may be required to repay all or a pro-rated portion of the value of such promotional consideration if the contract is terminated within the first 24 months. Businesses who do not qualify for the No Long-Term Contract may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including a defined initial term and early termination fees. Talk to a Chase Representative for more details.
Businesses are required to complete an application and agree to terms and conditions at the time of enrollment. All businesses are subject to credit approval. Merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC(“Chase”), a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Be compliant with the Section 1557 regulation
CyraCom provides phone and video interpretation, enabling dentists to communicate with their non-English-speaking patients in seconds. CyraCom services are fully compliant with Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act.
CyraCom supports hundreds of languages, including ASL. Interpreters in CyraCom's large-scale US contact centers complete a 120-hour certification course and specialize in healthcare interpreting.
CyraCom provides dental offices:
- Easy online sign-up with no startup costs or minimum fees
- Compliance with Section 1557 language service requirements
- Access to certified interpreters in hundreds of languages through phones, laptops, or even an interpretation app
CSDA members receive preferred pricing off of interpretation services. There's also no minimums and no set-up fees!
Sign Up: http://www.cyracom.com/ada
Turn on-hold time into patient education time.
A personalized on-hold message not only promotes your practice, it also builds good will and appreciation among the patients who benefit from your messages. And InTouch Practice Communications makes it so easy. Their skilled writers understand the needs of dental practices like yours and will craft a custom demo just for you at no charge.
Save $300 on an InTouch System—an exclusive price for ADA Members only. Purchase the Flex Plan and benefit from unlimited message and music changes!
Promote your practice and help build awareness with beautifully logo’d apparel.
- Give your office a unified professional look and build brand awareness in your community.
- ADA Members always save up to 10% off products and logo application fees.
- No minimum order, and satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Exceptional customer service and easy to return policy.
First-time customers use promo code ADAFLSU to receive free logo set-up and embroidery on your order.
800-990-5407 | ada.landsend.com
A Luxury Offer Guaranteed to Make You Smile
Receive Star AccessSM – save up to $5,500 toward the down payment or cash due at signing on a new Mercedes-Benz vehicle. *
Membership has its privileges.
Imagine yourself behind the wheel of the sporty, sleek C-Class sedan. Take on tough with the GLC midsize SUV that’s all lean muscle. Experience class leading safety with the technically brilliant, physically invigorating E-Class Sedan. Or discover the luxury SUV that invented its segment with the GLE.
Whatever your heart and driving style desire, you can make it yours at significant savings.
Choose from over 80 vehicles for purchase or lease. Models start at $32,700.
View the latest model lineup for member incentives available on each.
*Available to qualified customers only.
Officite, the leading provider of dental websites and Internet marketing is the official practice website provider for the Connecticut State Dental Association. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites that have delivered hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments for the dental community. As the endorsed website company for the CSDA, members can launch their online presence with a professional website and Internet marketing plan at a special member rate.
- Pre-designed layouts & editable pre-written Web page content, with option to create completely custom site
- Search marketing programs for first page Google ranking
- Social media and blogs for increased referrals
- Practice reputation management for increased patient reviews and new appointments
- Online patient education for increased treatment awareness
- New Mobile Website solution— your website built for complete functionality on smartphones & tablets.
The following checklist is from Don McKenzie’s course Attracting New Patients from the Internet: How to Launch Your Online Presence, which was offered at the Mohegan Sun during the 2012 CSDA Annual Meeting.
Start getting found online by new patients immediately. To learn more, contact 877.895.4037 or visit www.officite.com/
Southridge Technology, a full service IT Support Company specializing in dental technology and compliance is the endorsed technology provider for the Connecticut State Dental Association. Southridge has been serving the Connecticut Dental Community for the past 14 years and now as an endorsed provider for the CSDA we are offering special packages and pricing for all members in areas that include:
- Backup Services
- Business Continuity
- Email Solutions
- HIPAA Compliance
- Network Security
- Technology Procurement
- Virus/Malware Protection
- and more…
Ask Southridge about our complimentary technology assessment, step one in helping practices integrate the right technology to meet their business needs. To learn more about our services and CSDA member benefits, please call 203.431.8324 or 860.426.8221 or visit us at www.southridgetech.com.
Special Note from Southridge:
Ransomware can cripple your business. The cost, downtime and damage to your brand reputation are just for starters. Every day your business is put in a very vulnerable position. You need technologies that go beyond anti-virus. More importantly, you need to educate and train your employees to stop ransomware before it starts. Click here to download our Essential Cyber Security Toolkit to learn more.
Make the most out of your Connecticut State Dental Association membership and take advantage of competitive rates available on shipping services with UPS®, including 50% off select services for up to four weeks after you enroll.* Whether you need your documents or lab work to arrive the next day or are looking for the most affordable shipping option, UPS understands the importance of reliability speed, and cost. See how UPS discounts can help your bottom line:
- Up to 36%* on UPS Air letters including UPS Next Day Air®
- Up to 32%* on UPS Air packages (1 lb.+)
- Up to 34%* on UPS International imports and exports
- Up to 24%* on UPS Ground shipments
- Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs.
- 50%* on UPS Next Day Air®, UPS Next Day Air Saver®, UPS Worldwide Express® export, UPS Worldwide Saver® export, and UPS Worldwide Expedited® export shipments for up to four weeks after you enroll.*
You can receive these discounts even if you already have a UPS account. Remember, the more you ship, the more you can save with UPS. To enroll and start saving, visit savewithups.com/ada or call
1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.
*See savewithups.com/ada for specific services and discounts. Click here for details on Introductory Program discounts.
The ADA® Preferred Rewards Visa® Card is the card Connecticut State Dental Association member dentists count on for great benefits and valuable rewards
- Earn 20,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on the card in 90 days1
- Only 25,000 points equals up to a $450 ticket
- No Annual Fee!
- No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- Points add up fast – earn 2 points per net $1 spent on all eligible Connecticut State Dental Associaiton purchases and one point per $1 spent on eligible net purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted
- Earn an additional 20,000 Bonus Points after $125,000 annual net spend2
- No travel blackout dates on more than 150 airlines
- Visa Signature Travel Benefits including Travel Accident Insurance & Auto Rental Insurance3
To apply, call 888-327-2265 ext. 36991 or visit adavisa.com/36991
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Accounts must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, please refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information. Rewards points expire five (5) years from the end of the calendar month during which they were earned.
1To earn first use bonus, eligible net purchases must be made within 90 days of account open date. Bonus will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
2The $125,000 spend must be on eligible net purchases, and is per calendar year. The annual spend bonus eligibility timeframe is January 1 through December 31. Bonus will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
3Certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Refer to your Visa "Guide to Benefits" terms for details.
The creditor and issuer of the ADA® Visa Signature® Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. ©2018 U.S. Bank
Save on trusted household brands from Whirlpool Corporation for Your Home or Practice
As an ADA and Connecticut State Dental Association member, you have an opportunity to receive substantial savings along with special promotions using the Inside Pass Program from Whirlpool® Corporation. You can choose from hundreds of popular consumer products for your home from recognized brands such as KitchenAid®, Maytag®, Amana®, Whirlpool® and Gladiator® GarageWorks.
With this program you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Everyday savings and exclusive member deals
- The largest selection of trusted household brands
- A dedicated customer care team
- In-home delivery and professional installation
You, your immediate family members and your staff can purchase up to 12 products every year.* Save on appliances, accessories and other products, all from the most popular brand names in the appliance industry. Plus receive free delivery on orders $599+* use code 599FREEDEL at checkout, offer ends 12/31/2018.
Ordering is easy!
1. Log-in to ADA Business Resources with your membership password or call ADA Business Resources at 1.800.ADA.2308 to receive your ADA GROUP CODE
2. Go to the website: www.whirlpoolinsidepass.com
3. Select the “Create An Account” option
4. Enter the ADA GROUP CODE
5. Complete required fields
6. Select “Submit” and begin shopping!
If you have any questions, or would like to place an order by phone, please have your ADA Group Code and call Whirlpool Inside Pass customer service at 1-866-808-9274. Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (ET).
*Terms and conditions apply, log onto www.whirlpoolinsidepass.com for complete program details. Program available in the Continental US.
Interested in becoming a CSDA Affinity Program Member click here for more information.
Please contact Jesse Dennehy, Manager of Membership and Professional Services, if you experience any problems with the firm(s) listed above that are not resolved to your satisfaction. Jesse may be contacted at (860) 378-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.