AHI Travel will send you on the trip of a lifetime. River, land and ocean journeys are based on itineraries that balance the must-see with the road less traveled and include enough flexibility to accommodate individual preferences. All of AHI's programs feature a strong educational component and the goal of presenting worry-free travel experiences that foster a deeper understanding of diverse cultures and natural phenomena by putting travelers in direct touch with local people and cultures.
- January 22-February 2, 2020 – Chilean Wonders: Lake District & Patagonia
- February 4-15, 2020 – Legends of the Nile
- March 17-April 1, 2020 – Southern Africa
- March 25-April 9, 2020 – New Zealand
- April 21-29, 2020 – Hill Towns of Italy
- May 30-June 7, 2020 – Basque Country: Spain & France
- June 6-14, 2020 – Grand Seine River & Normandy Passage
- June 22-July 6, 2020 – Iceland Cruise
- July 19-27, 2020 – Cruise the Rhine River
- August 2-12, 2020 – Nordic Magnificence
- September 9-17, 2020 – Sorrento: The Charm of the Amalfi Coast
- September 9-18, 2020 – Imperial Splendors of Russia
- September 26-October 4, 2020 – Cruise Provence & Burgundy
- October 3-10, 2020 – Hudson River Fall Foliage Cruise
- October 9-18, 2020 – Morocco: Land of Enchantment
- December 11-19, 2020 – Holiday Markets Cruise: The Festive Rhine River
With over 50 years of experience, AHI Travel is proud to have become one of the leading group travel companies in the world by establishing a reputation for excellence in service, quality and value.
CSDA members that book trips with AHI will receive a special $250 member discount, personalized customer service and assistance preparing for all aspects of the trip, plus the opportunity to attend a dentistry related reception.