Update Your Contact Information

We hope you're excited about your move. We know moves can be stressful and the CSDA would like to make changes to your membership record easy for you. If you need to transfer your membership to a different local dental society in Connecticut, you may do so by selecting the appropriate society from the list below. Simply fill out the form below with as much information as you can. Our membership department will update your membership on all three levels (ADA, CSDA and your local component). 

In the event you are not sure what society may cover the town you are moving to, please click here to view a map of the coverage area for our local societies.

Note: If you are moving out of state, please contact the new state to transfer your membership. 

Please fill in the new information that applies to you. If any piece of information stays the same, simply skip that question. If you need assistance, feel free to contact our ​Membership Department at (860) 378-1800.
Below you may select your preference for component society membership. Please note, you must either live or work in that component societies district.