When you need financing for your dental practice, you want to work with someone who understands your industry. For over twenty years, Bank of America Practice Solutions has helped dentists across the nation reach their goals through smart financial solutions1 and expert guidance. Whether you own a practice or are just getting started, we can provide customized financial help for your short-term needs and long-term aspirations.
Purchase and start-up:
- Practice sales and purchases
- New practice start-ups
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate products2
Growth and restructuring:
- Improvement and expansion financing
- Equipment financing
- Practice debt consolidation3
Expert guidance. Personal attention. Real solutions.
Association members receive 50% reduction in loan administration fees.4 To learn more, call us toll free at 800.497.6076 Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. You can also visit bankofamerica.com/practicesolutions for more information or to schedule a phone consultation.
1 All programs are subject to credit approval and loan amounts are subject to credit worthiness. Some restrictions may apply.
2 For Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate loans (OOCRE), terms up to 25 years and 51% occupancy are required. Real Estate financing options are subject to approval and product availability is subject to change. For SBA loans, SBA eligibility and restrictions apply.
3 Bank of America may prohibit use of account to pay off or pay down another Bank of America account. 4 To be eligible for this reduction, applicants must provide association name and membership number at time of approval. Bank of America is a registered trademark of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America Practice Solutions is a division of Bank of America, N.A. ©2019 Bank of America Corporation | AR4DB4V4
Financing options with limited-time promotions to set you up for success
Financing solutions include:
- Help for first-time or established owners to acquire locations²
- Grow your practice with expansions, practice remodels, relocations and/or additional locations³
- Pay off high interest rate business loans and consolidate into one loan³
- Principal reduction and early payoff options
- Fixed rates and flexible terms up to 15 years
Offer expires March 31, 2022