When you need financing for your dental practice, you want to work with someone who understands your industry. For over twenty years, Bank of America Practice Solutions has helped dentists across the nation reach their goals through smart financial solutions1 and expert guidance. Whether you own a practice or are just getting started, we can provide customized financial help for your short-term needs and long-term aspirations.
Purchase and start-up:
- Practice sales and purchases
- New practice start-ups
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate products2
Growth and restructuring:
- Improvement and expansion financing
- Equipment financing
- Practice debt consolidation3
Expert guidance. Personal attention. Real solutions.
Association members receive 50% reduction in loan administration fees.4 To learn more, call us toll free at 800.497.6076 Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. You can also visit bankofamerica.com/practicesolutions for more information or to schedule a phone consultation.
1 All programs are subject to credit approval and loan amounts are subject to credit worthiness. Some restrictions may apply.
2 For Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate loans (OOCRE), terms up to 25 years and 51% occupancy are required. Real Estate financing options are subject to approval and product availability is subject to change. For SBA loans, SBA eligibility and restrictions apply.
3 Bank of America may prohibit use of account to pay off or pay down another Bank of America account. 4 To be eligible for this reduction, applicants must provide association name and membership number at time of approval. Bank of America is a registered trademark of Bank of America Corporation. Bank of America Practice Solutions is a division of Bank of America, N.A. ©2019 Bank of America Corporation | AR4DB4V4
Limited-time financing promotions
Sales and acquisitions loan advantages:
- Financing solutions to help first-time or established owners acquire additional locations
- Principal reduction and early payoff options
- Fixed rates and flexible terms, up to 15 years
- Additional working capital option
Practice startup loan advantages: Practice startup loans
- All-inclusive financing that addresses everything from office design and equipment installation to training, supplies and working capital
- Fixed rates and flexible terms
- Interest-only options to assist with the growth of your practice
Download Flyer Here
Get the Capital You Need for a Successful Startup
If you’re starting a practice for the first time, our practice startup loans offer a choice of flexible payment plans to give you more time to get up and running.
Download Flyer Here